Does your business rely upon thousand of archived documents to operate?
Did you know?
- Companies spend $20 in labor to file a document, $120 in labor to find a misfiled document, and $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document.
- 7.5 percent of all documents get lost; 3 percent of the remainder get misfiled.
- Professionals spend 5 – 15 percent of their time reading information, but up to 50 percent looking for it.
- The average document is photocopied 19 times.
- There are over 4 trillion paper documents in the U.S. alone and they are growing at a rate of 22% per year (PricewaterhouseCoopers).
- Users send and receive an average of 133 e-mail messages per day (Radicati Group).
- A single FAX machine costs $6,200 per year (Captaris); the average time to manually FAX a document is 8 minutes.
- The average cost to send a package via courier service is between $8 and $15.
- The cost of office space has increased 19% (Office Space Across the World 2008).
Statistics supplied by Coopers & Lybrand/Price Waterhouse
Virtual FX, Inc. was formed in January 2004 as a solutions provider for internet presence for businesses. Over the years VFX was instrumental in the development and launch of Virtual Tour Technology used in the Real Estate industry allowing realtors to provide seamless and quick solutions to marketing their properties.
As the real estate industry continued to expand Virtual FX was asked to develop and maintain digital images of contracts and paperwork for agencies and provide disaster recovery services. With this challenge Virtual FX launched the Document Management and Digital Scanning Bureau. With countless document conversions in the Real Estate industry Virtual FX expanded into other markets providing software solutions for Content Management, as well as Digital Document Storage Solutions.
Our core executive staff has over 25 years in the document imaging industry providing solutions and equipment to customers to meet their document creations and storage needs. Having worked directly with Toshiba, Ricoh America and Kyocera has provided us a comprehensive scope of how the imaging industry is changing and how to help our clients meet the goals and needs of today's business imaging solutions.
Currently Virtual FX, Inc. has clients in the Local and State Governments, Education, Legal,Insurance, Medical & Healthcare, Automotive Sales,Engineering & Construction, Property Management and Financial markets. Our greatest asset is the ability to adapt to our clients needs and provide them a solution that is cost effective to reaching all their document conversion needs and storage goals.